Ad images that convert all share these 3 characteristics:
- Stop the Scroll. Eye-catching images help you stand out online and stop viewers in their tracks.
- Command Attention. Break through the noise to be see, be heard, and be understood by the viewer.
- Pre-Qualify the Prospect. Provide the insights necessary for your viewer to make a good decision to click.
The majority of ads are plain and boring.
Most people are using images of themselves and it’s honestly a wasted opportunity when promoting to cold traffic.
Your ad images give you the opportunity to tell a story that enters the conversation already going on in your ideal customer’s mind.
We want your prospect to immediately project themselves into the story you are telling.
• We don’t want clicks…
• We especially don’t just want ANY old click...
• We want QUALIFIED clicks....
And more importantly, we want qualified clicks who are more likely to take a specific desired action.
This intentional and covert psychological positioning pre-frames, prequalifies and positions your ideal prospect to become a customer and loyal raving fan.
I hope this helps!